Hawk maintenance schedule?

Karlton

Hi all - I wanted to check in and see what you all do for maintenance over time. My 2017 Hawk has been great except for a door hinge seizing, which required the door to be removed and a new hinge installed. I'm still running the original batteries and I plan on a battery upgrade in 2025. In addition to addressing issues, is there anything else that y'all do for a 'scheduled service' like on your truck? I clean and treat the vinyl several times per year and check the seals around the vents and the roof. I'd appreciate any tips as I hit 7 years with my Hawk, which is unbelievable.

Cheers

IMO, you’ve done what needed to be done.

Options might be check your furnace for lint on the sail switch, and if there’s a water heater w/anode, check/replace it.

It kind of depends on your environment, but refrigerator exterior vent and condenser coil/plate cleanliness should be checked.

Do a detailed check of the turnbuckle attachment fittings on the camper and on your truck to make sure nothing is getting loose or cracking.

Clean the screens on your roof fans/vents. Mine had a surprising amount of lint after 3 years.

Back
Top Bottom