ATC and FWC installation kits?

pods8

Contributors
Anyone know (guys ordering the kits, had their rigs installed, or Ben/Stan) what components ATC and FWC respectively supply if you order an installation kit to install yourself?

IE: 4 eye bolts (w/ shoulder?) in __X___ material or __X__ size?
Washers in __X___ material and __X__ size?
Wiring harness which includes what components (guage/length wire, fuse holder type, type of connectors)?

I think I'm going to go truck shopping this weekend (some things are finally falling into place!) and once I determine what I've got to work with I need to get it set up. Depending on what type of eye bolts/washers are offered stock I may look into different materials and larger "washers". Also want to access the electrical components that would be offered stock and determine if I feel the need for beefer components. If the factory kits meet my desires I'm more than happy to place an order, I just want to know what I'd be getting. :thumb:

I'll follow up with a call to the offices if needed but figure it'd be nice to get some of this stuff documented on the forum for future information searches (assuming is not here already and I just didn't find it :rolleyes:). Also provides a place for tips anyone has. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom