ATC Financing question

sunshdw

My GF and I had a fantastic visit with Marty last weekend!! Very informative, models to demo and he has a lot of great optional ideas. We had planned on visiting FWC right after but in talking with Marty we both felt like we didn't need to (having a FWC there for repair didn't sit to well with me).

My question is about financing through a bank/credit union. One of the things Marty mentioned is that a VIN plate is done once the build is done and also that ATC isn't listed in KBB or any blue book, which both are exactly what a bank is going to need to determine loan value so how do you get a loan without that?

I financed my FWC through USAA and they had no issue with there not being a VIN #.

A comment on the above. FWC isn't geared for doing repair projects on a large scale. FWC owners have gotten pricing from both FWC & ATC. Because ATC is geared for repairs turn around time is quicker and cheaper than FWC. It would be unfair to judge FWC since they operate in a totally different way. If it was a warranty issue, FWC has promptly addressed these issues. Look at both, don't sell yourself short. Both are great companies. jd

As longhorn1 stated, I've had repairs done on my FWC Eagle at ATC. I wouldn't read anything into that other than what longhorn1 stated. Both can do quality products and repairs and are very similar given their roots, etc. You won't be disappointed in the ATC (or FWC).

I wouldn't read to much into either. I have owned two . Like anything else the owner has to maintain and due what you need to in order to keep it in great shape. Most people don't maintain them. Marty was great when I called them for some stuff. Fourwheel is just really building them . Dealer would be better to do repairs. They are great .

I had a HUGE problem getting financing! They insisted it must have a VIN and a title; I also had insurance problems...I had to have a photo (!!!) before they'd activate the insurance! My insurance agent really went to bat for me with the lender. I'd probably still be trying to get it... Crazy!

Thank you,I appreciate your feedback and I'll look into the Lightstream place. Can't say I've heard of it but I hadn't heard of Golden1 until I bought my truck.

Back
Top Bottom