ATC Panther Shell in Texas

Does anyone know where I could find more post about this camper? I just picked it up and it's got a ton of custom modifications that I was hoping I could find out more about them. This is our first truck camper and we are very excited. Drove 2050 miles round trip to pick it up and bring it home!

Hyter said:
Does anyone know where I could find more post about this camper? I just picked it up and it's got a ton of custom modifications that I was hoping I could find out more about them. This is our first truck camper and we are very excited. Drove 2050 miles round trip to pick it up and bring it home!
Welcome to WTW. Clicking on the seller "Buzz" shows he has only posted about the sale of the camper. Search different builds and you will find lots of information. Better start a thread with pictures of any questions you have.

Bill

billharr said:
Welcome to WTW. Clicking on the seller "Buzz" shows he has only posted about the sale of the camper. Search different builds and you will find lots of information. Better start a thread with pictures of any questions you have.

Bill

Yeah I noticed that. His wife said he had a lot of pictures and maybe even a build thread on here. Maybe under a different user name?
I would like to start a thread with pictures but I'm having trouble signing in using tapatalk. Unfortunately that's the only way I'm able to post pictures and I do all my internet activties on my Mobil phone

Sad story here. The camper was sold to a very nice family in Kentucky, and while on the way to Moab, his truck's engine failed and the camper is up for sale again. It's on his truck at a Dodge Dealership on I70 in Silverthorn, CO. If interested you can contact me and I will pass on to Hyter.

Bump! Please someone Leo
Me out and come get this. It will be in Silverthorne CO for the next few days. If it doesn't sell I will have to figure out a way to get it I Kentucky

$4,000

I put new carpet and laminate flooring right before we left

Back
Top Bottom