Att. Hog festival new location

the fisherman

Big Time
When I started this fiasco the first thing I did was ask my neighbors how they felt about me doing this, although they didn't seem too excited they agreed. Yesterday we dropped a porta potti in MY YARD and they freaked out, we had a pretty good arguement, and last night I decided I don't need this, people can be real a$#holes so here's what I did, the campground at the cove is ours from fri. thru sunday. It's actually a better setup, it's very nice you will have full hookups picnic tables and the whole bit. I'm pretty pissed off about this, and one day I will deal with the fruit cake I have living next to me, but I have to be in the right mood and I'm not right now. The camp ground is at the end of Shelter Cove road, so just keep driving till you see water. Sorry about this, but I think in the end we'll be better off, we will set up a couple of BBQ's for friday night, and now we can make as much noise as we want and get as drunk as we want and nobody will give a dam.

Sounds good to me.

It's actually better, I really didn't want to give into the request of one of my two neighbors who is truly a complete a. hole, he is a one way kind of person, his way, and I really don't care for people like that, in the end he'll pay for this one. This ain't about him, it's about us so lets have some fun.

Does the campground have fire pits?

Dog, I'm not sure but I think they do, I'll call them and ask. This is what I thought about doing in the first place, it will be better the more I think about it.

Heck, We were going to spend two nights in the Redwoods and come over Saturday. Going to plan B...We'll see you guys Friday..

i have been there. they have fire ring at each site.
its a nice place...its adjacent to a small airstrip....you could fly in!

the only bad thing is not being able to wander through johns place. and geezz......we wanted the dogs to be able to run free and unfettered!

dogs must be free

we will be there...should we stop by your place first john? we will be coming up friday

you will need to drive the racecar down to the rv park for show and tell....hurry and get it fixed....do we get turns?

I still hope we get to see these bears of yours.

I can't go to the Cove without those two, we'll have to go today because it's way to hot here already too hot here, however it's not supposed to be very warm by the weekend, so come prepared for anything, because here the weather is unpredictable.

Whatever you want

I'll have to be at the Cove Friday evening because we have to start the pig about 2am, maybe earlier if it's cold. The real problem at this point is trucking all the stuff over the hill. The pig box is real heavy, steel plate top, we wern't planning on having to move it. We all have utilitly trailers, so we'll just load it up and go. I'll save enough room for the boys and Rocky the Underbird, he wants to go too.

By the way

The RV park fees have been taken care of, I will try to have everything we need on Sat. and I'm sure we'll have enough. But you won't be close to anything but the Shelter Cove General store, they do have some food and drink items but expensive, also don't drive out here with a 1/4 tank of fuel, because you will pay the price for that mistake. If you have any questions about any of this just ask please.

whose got the scotch? We are doomed without liguor!

i'm starting to think the move was a real good idea, especially when we mix a few of the local hillbillys into this.

i'm starting to think the move was a real good idea, especially when we mix a few of the local hillbillys into this.
Here's the Pig Box, and a picture for Zonker, so he'll know what he's missing, too bad dude, I was going to let you sit in it if you fit.

Attachments

• MY PICTURES014.jpg
    MY PICTURES014.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 233
  • MY PICTURES010.jpg
    MY PICTURES010.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 235
Salty,
Where's the best place to get diesel before we get to your neighborhood.....I carry 5 gallons on the camper if needed....

Salty,
Where's the best place to get diesel before we get to your neighborhood.....I carry 5 gallons on the camper if needed....

When I come from the south I always get fuel in Willits, I can't remember what it is in town, but it's always more than anywhere else. I mentioned this because I can't tell you how many times people come out here without enough fuel, and your probably going to want to drive around some. There's plenty of fuel around here Redway, or Graberville your just going to pay more. It's the same with grocery stores from what I can tell it's like going to Alaska.

if youre coming from the south via hwy 20 do this:

gas up at the TOWER MART in clearlake oaks on hwy20 . its on the left side as youre heading to 101

gas and diesel way cheaper........than the cheapest sac stations.
willits is always higher.
watch out, there are two TOWER MART fuel stations....the one in Nice/Lucerne is the second one. its higher

from there is a hour to willits...and another two to Shelter Cove RV Park on Maachi Rd. is that right?

if youre on 101 youll have to hit willits

See everyone on Saturday. Jon, please let me know if their is any thing I can bring.

marc

Here's what I think I'm doing, I have a 75# hog, I going to try to get a case of corn, maybe make or buy potato salad, some loaves of french bread, and a pot of homemade beans. But because were not at my house, it will be a little harder to get together. On Friday night bring barbacue material, and we can put it all together and eat, I'm bringing my fish fryer along with Herrs Albacore Loins some Islandic Cod, Scallops, and Prawns, I have a fair fish supply, but it's hard to tell if I have enough, I guess there will be enough beer to make beer batter with.

Back
Top Bottom