Att. Hog festival new location

allright, i made up three beano salad and a got bottle of maker's mark...and kahlua for the morning coffee....you know, start the day off right.

Ok, here's what i got

1 #80 PIG
1 case celery
1-1/2 cases corn
1 case granny smith apples
10# box Icelandic cod
1 10# scallops
10# bag 10/13 tiger prawns
I'll get the rest tomorrow
Boy, am I glad I didn't make bean dip

are we going to use the bbq over near the lighthouse?

If you mean to cook the pig, no we built a pig box, it's like an oven. But for tomorrow we will have a couple of pits going. I was thinking about bringing a boat over but I have enough to do as it is. I'll try to be there between 1 and 2pm see you there.

Foooooooooooooooood

Nice...

I'll be bringing up some growlers of beer and a coffee cup. And the aforementioned fruit and vegis... :cool:

See ya Saturday.

CB

oh, yeah..... scotch....

Sounds like you are all going to have a great time Fisherman....sorry I can't be there to enjoy. Try as I might, I just didn't think I would ever get to the required 100-post mark. What with you disallowing some of my posts and all, I think I'm at less than fifty:(

But don't let my misfortune hold you back any....you all just have a good time and don't worry about folks out in Arizona who can't make the drive, or folks that have to work and can't afford the time off, or folks who couldn't attain some bogus, B***S**T requirement of 100 posts....don't let any of that bother you at all!:mad:

George, you can't be serious, there are people here right now with 8 posts, personally I can't believe you thought I or anybody else was serious about having to have a 100 posts, or a hundred anything else, but I guess if you couldn't figure that out, you should have asked.

Thank you for all the thank you's

It wasn't as much work as everybody seems to think, it was a lot like fishing, stay up all night in freezing 50k winds, but at least we had a fire, on the boat that would be a problem, as for the weather, if we had done it this weekend you would have drowned, almost 12in. of rain since friday. My computer died so I haven't been around too much to see what's going on. Thanks Bob, I finally got into the post office for the cd thank you very much, I'm glad I didn't take pictures yours are much better. I find myself with yet another medical problem, that I just lately found out about, so I may not be around much for a while, getting old is starting to get old. Thanks again for all the thanks. Somebody asked me, would you do that again? ..........SURE

Whats going on you're making us nervous.

My sentiments exactly..You're making us nervous...

Jon, I'm 3 years older than you so know getting old isn't for sissies.

Be well...

When i learn

How to spell it I'll tell you what it is. I've lived with Chron's Disease for most of my life, lived through heart failure. This latest deal will be a piece of cake, and if I lose my hair, no big deal, because I don't have too much anyway.

Back
Top Bottom