Banff Mountain Film Festival

Phird05

For those of you who can be in Crested Butte by 7:00 tonight, :) there is a great show happening.<br /><br />I have been bringing the &quot;Banff Festival of Mountain Films-World Tour&quot; to Crested Butte for the last eighteen years. This show is a fund raiser for the &quot;Crested Butte Search &amp; Rescue Team&quot;, of which I have been a member since 1986. For those of you that may have seen the show in other communites, you know how much fun this event can be. For those of you who have not had ther opportunity to see it....you need to make an effort to do so.<br /><br />Anyway, for those of you who can drop everything and be here tonight and or tomorrow night, you're sure to have a great time!<br /><br />Paul<br /><br />P.S. Mtn-High....The camper is out of the garage ready to go!<br /><br />Good Camping,<br /><br />Paul

If life were fair I'd be living in Colorado right now. Boo hoo hoo.....

When Saint Peter finally takes score
and asks what I was here for
I'll say "High mountain passes
and fun with the lasses."
and to Colorado he'll send me once more!

If life were fair I'd be living in Colorado right now. Boo hoo hoo.....

Hey DD,

I'm trying Mozilla for a browser and just doing a test. You may recall my dilemma, regarding all of the weird characters when posting. Using Mozilla, I am not getting a "done with errors" message anymore in the lower left corner, so with any luck, when this post shows up it will be normal. If so, I will be using Mozilla from now on.

Hey DD,

I'm trying Mozilla for a browser and just doing a test. You may recall my dilemma, regarding all of the weird characters when posting. Using Mozilla, I am not getting a "done with errors" message anymore in the lower left corner, so with any luck, when this post shows up it will be normal. If so, I will be using Mozilla from now on.

YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom