Basecamp F550- Custom Expedition Overland Camper- Lots of Pics

Pax2525

Have you been shopping for the ultimate overland vehicle? Have you been disappointed by the lack of vehicles out that that can sufficiently get you off the grid AND carry a couple motorcycles or large gear in general safe and securely?

Well I have a solution for you my friend……... Let me introduce you to the Basecamp F550. This vehicle was professionally built to fit those exact needs I wrote about above. I wanted something to take my family camping and carry all the toys I wanted to bring. I wanted to be sufficient for off the grid camping AND not stress about my bikes disappearing or being damaged in transit.

Don’t wait over a year for something less than this to be built. This truck is available now!

This build was done by professionals in the industry, this is not a home build. The build was completely done with aluminum and composite. Using those materials made this build a lightweight build. This professional build comes in at about 14K lbs (which is about 5.5K lbs less than an Earthroamer).

This build was done with 4 different engineers and a BMW race team designer doing most of the work. Professionally designed by a German automotive race truck designer and an expedition ship designer. Built in conjunction with the best fabricators and artists in the industry. The camper area was done by the same people who build all the fire crew vehicles. It meets all the same safety standards the government requires for those vehicles. It is Roll-Over safe certified for passenger safety. Truly the total package built to haul you, your family and all your gear in total comfort to the furthest reaches of the planet.

See Below for full description of truck and camper and a picture link.....

More Info--> Click Me

Pictures--> Click Me

its my buddies rig, and he has ridden up the ramp but its a scary ride, haha

Back
Top Bottom