Batwing Awning on an ATC?

Gussie

I'm pretty impressed with the Batwing 270 Awnings that FWC is offering, so I called ATC and spoke with Marty about getting one installed on my Bobcat.

Apparently, the US distributor, Equipt Expedition Outfitters, has an exclusive deal with FWC. I tried to call Equipt, and went straight to someone's voicemail. Then I called called FWC to see if they would install one on a non-FWC camper. No surprise, I went straight to someone's voicemail. While I'm waiting to hear back, I'm reminded of why ATC is so cool. Whenever I call, either Marty or Jeff answer the phone. No voicemail, just answers.

Anyone else thinking about getting one of these 270 degree awnings for their ATC?

Don't see why it would not mount easily to an ATC. Basically same as the Fiamma, weight is about 40 pounds which is in the range of some of the Fiamma's.

Taku said:
Don't see why it would not mount easily to an ATC. Basically same as the Fiamma, weight is about 40 pounds which is in the range of some of the Fiamma's.
Taku, I can order one from their site. I could remove/resell the Fiamma and install the BatWing pretty easy.
I'm just surprised that the distributor has an exclusive deal with FWC, and no one else.

I had a Rhino Rack awning and roof rack on my camper shell before I upgraded to the Grandby. I was very pleased with their quality and costl.

Back
Top Bottom