Best Modification

Hard to say but some that tie:

FWC Ranger with "L" shape couch - having four separate pads.

SureFlow water pump with faucet on a riser.

Auto-relighter on the propane refrigerator.

Having a 8' garage door installed so camper and truck can live indoors in an heated garage:thumb:

That is all on the top of my head for now.

Attachments

• InsideCouch1.jpg
    InsideCouch1.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 556
  • FrontCouchView.jpg
    FrontCouchView.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 571
  • WaterFaucet2.jpg
    WaterFaucet2.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 584
  • Camper cover off1.jpg
    Camper cover off1.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 571
so many!

Solar panels #1 makes using added features easier,such as engle frig,sat t.v.
Side wall Insulation #2 But only when it is cold!
Sink with holding tank #3 (but then we stared out with bare shell)
Out side attached swing down table #4 (could be #2!)
Tinted windows #5 so i can see who is out side With out them seeing me!

One ,I can't figure the reason for was the 2 little wall mounted cabinet's that came with shell,taken out first day!.

Now, I've been around here long enough to know that pictures should be a requirement of this thread... even better would be for everyone to reply with their favorite mods including links to the writeup/install pictures that they posted. I KNOW you all took pictures of your mods... now cough em up! :) Us newbies have some learnin' to do!

Can't really say which of these is better so here's a list:

Cut new style couch down to 5' and added fold up lid/table to accommodate up graded porti-potti

Added wall cabinet above fold up lid.

All position fold away wall mounted table.

Back Porch for access/tail gating.

Pulled fridge and rebuilt/reinsulated fridge compartment per manufacturers specs.

The big one - Added the factory heater after freezing our butts off once to often.

One ,I can't figure the reason for was the 2 little wall mounted cabinet's that came with shell,taken out first day!.

Les these were put in on shells because the older style canvas siding needed some support. There was a problem without it being there. The new fabric I don't know if this is still true. Stan???.

Now, I've been around here long enough to know that pictures should be a requirement of this thread... even better would be for everyone to reply with their favorite mods including links to the writeup/install pictures that they posted. I KNOW you all took pictures of your mods... now cough em up! :) Us newbies have some learnin' to do!

Ok busted.......

When get a chance on the main cpu then I can help you out and edit my post for the pictures.

My list is constantly growing

My first and still favorite mod was getting rid of the table and modifying the cabinet:

http://www.wanderthewest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=960&highlight=table

After that, the couch:

http://www.wanderthewest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=929&highlight=couch

The curtain project wasn't really necessary, but I still like the results:

http://www.wanderthewest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1213

On the To Do list is still:

- install of the solar panel
- rear awning, enclosed if possible
- lift mechanism

Problem is, the more I modify the more additional mods I see.:cool:

ShurFlo Electric Faucet

Really like the faucet, especially since the hand pump has started to leak, so I ordered one (with pump).

Question: What did you build the riser out of, and did you have any problems mounting the faucet?

Really like the faucet, especially since the hand pump has started to leak, so I ordered one (with pump).

Question: What did you build the riser out of, and did you have any problems mounting the faucet?

The riser is made out of plastic, can't rember what grade. I cut it bigger than the hole and had a friend mill out the under side for the faucet to mount with the nut. The riser is screwed from under with screws at the corners with silicon under and a bead around the sides.

Back
Top Bottom