Better table placement

good call, i hit my knees on that thing all the time...but i think i prefer not having an extra piece to carry around. thanks ben!

ok guys, i am reviving this thread...just put hard wood floors in the ranger II, finished this morning...actually kind of cheap tongue and groove from costco but it looks killer (IMO). i'll post some pics soon...but i am hesitant to re drill the table and am wondering if anyone else has come up with something. ben, you said the table mount is 16x16, what’s the thickness? does it fit under the couch? just trying to figure something out before we leave in 6 days for maine! thanks in advance...

anyone got pics of where the store their table base?

here are some pics of a camper I saw the other day

just another way of doing the table (more ideas for you guys to play with)

they have the eagle model

Attachments

• Table (custom #2).JPG
    Table (custom #2).JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 523
  • Table (custom #1).JPG
    Table (custom #1).JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 542
right on, that eagle table is pretty sharp...found a nice piece of wood today at a friends shop and am waiting for the stain to dry...we'll see how the free standing table works on this next trip...seems like it may be a little unstable but only time will tell...thanks everyone...

here's my "new" table. seems pretty sturdy, we'll see how it does on the road!

Attachments

• IMGP1269.jpg
    IMGP1269.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 473
now you see....you have passed on a great idea....those little wire racks for holding odds and ends.....they are visible in the picture.

COOL!

Jeff,

I caught the racks too and liked the idea. We have just tested my table solution on a two night trip and will be posting pictures soon.

I wanted to bring this one back to highlight the ongoing need for a better table and to bring back this amazing gallery of a custom FWC interior:

http://homepage.mac.com/rasti/PhotoAlbum3.html

I am a fan of that set up. I was bummed that the stock propane tank location often prevents that front seat location. If I had the room I definitely would have went that route.

Back
Top Bottom