Better Watch Out Sunman!

The conditions for the cookoff should be similar to when Suni earned the title - remote campsite, after midnight, cooking over an open fire, and serious beer consumption. Man, I hope I can be there!

Time for Iron WTW Chef Challenge:

Today tacodan will challenge Iron WTW Chef Master "Sunman". Sunman is know from Baja to Death Valley for his culinary skills. The challenger "tacodan" is an unknown chef, but is rumored to have great skills that transfer well to stadium kitchen. The Iron Chefs will have one hour to prepare tonight's dishes.

After the Iron Chefs have finished they will present their culinary dishes to a panel of celebrity judges(me).

They will be judged on favor, presentation, smell, creativity, ability to walk straight, and monetary donations.

Tonight's secret ingredients: Tortillas and beer.

Good luck Iron Chefs.

Cheers,

Mike

Time for Iron WTW Chef Challenge:

Today tacodan will challenge Iron WTW Chef Master "Sunman". Sunman is know from Baja to Death Valley for his culinary skills. The challenger "tacodan" is an unknown chef, but is rumored to have great skills that transfer well to stadium kitchen. The Iron Chefs will have one hour to prepare tonight's dishes.

After the Iron Chefs have finished they will present their culinary dishes to a panel of celebrity judges(me).

They will be judged on favor, presentation, smell, creativity, ability to walk straight, and monetary donations.

Tonight's secret ingredients: Tortillas and beer.

Good luck Iron Chefs.

Cheers,

Mike

That would be CAST Iron Chefs Mike!

sniff sniff....do I smell a Topa Topa run??

TT did you move? Went by the house Friday and no truck. Saw it on my way out of Hollywood by the condos.

Back
Top Bottom