Blue Sea USB Charger

Outnabout

IMG_6955.JPG
Replaced a factory 12v with the Blue Sea Fast Charge 4.8. I needed to enlarge the socket hole and trim the hole in the cabinet a bit to accommodate the slightly larger size. Good upgrade from using an adaptor in the 12v socket.

Looks good!
I was looking at those and what I see is each port delivers 2.4A to total 4.8a total??. Where 1 reviewer was disappointed that there was not enough to quickly charge a tablet.

Blue Sea 1045 Fast Charge Dual USB Charger Socket Mount Then I was looking at this for usage? Description below 1045 Powerwerx Panel Mount Combination USB QC 3.0 and USB Type-C Power Delivery (PD) with Blue LED Voltage Display

Blue Sea 1045 Fast Charge Dual USB Charger Socket Mount
Intelligent device recognition allows rapid charging of phones, tablets, or other mobile devices. Maximum output current of 2.4A per single USB device. 4.8A maximum output. Fits standard 1-1/8" diameter hole. Read Full Description

Then I was looking at this for usage? Powerwerx Panel Mount Combination USB QC 3.0 and USB Type-C Power Delivery (PD) with Blue LED Voltage Display

Powerwerx Panel Mount Combination USB QC 3.0 and USB Type-C Power Delivery (PD) with Blue LED Voltage Display
Combination of fast charging USB Type-C Power Delivery (PD) and USB QC 3.0 device charger. Support for multiple fast charging protocols including QC3.0. Blue LED Voltage Display. Fits standard 1-1/8" diameter hole. Maximum output current of 3.1A per single USB device. Read Full Description

pvstoy said:
Looks good!
I was looking at those and what I see is each port delivers 2.4A to total 4.8a total??. Where 1 reviewer was disappointed that there was not enough to quickly charge a tablet.

Blue Sea 1045 Fast Charge Dual USB Charger Socket Mount Then I was looking at this for usage? Description below 1045 Powerwerx Panel Mount Combination USB QC 3.0 and USB Type-C Power Delivery (PD) with Blue LED Voltage Display

Blue Sea 1045 Fast Charge Dual USB Charger Socket Mount

Intelligent device recognition allows rapid charging of phones, tablets, or other mobile devices. Maximum output current of 2.4A per single USB device. 4.8A maximum output. Fits standard 1-1/8" diameter hole. Read Full Description

Then I was looking at this for usage? Powerwerx Panel Mount Combination USB QC 3.0 and USB Type-C Power Delivery (PD) with Blue LED Voltage Display

Powerwerx Panel Mount Combination USB QC 3.0 and USB Type-C Power Delivery (PD) with Blue LED Voltage Display
Combination of fast charging USB Type-C Power Delivery (PD) and USB QC 3.0 device charger. Support for multiple fast charging protocols including QC3.0. Blue LED Voltage Display. Fits standard 1-1/8" diameter hole. Maximum output current of 3.1A per single USB device. Read Full Description
This is the 1045. No more adapter slipping out during charging!

Back
Top Bottom