Bobcat + Gen2 Tacoma Question

Overland Hadley

Contributors
A quick question for those of you who have a Bobcat mounted on a Gen2 Tacoma.

I am looking for a fairly accurate measurement of the gap between the roof of the truck and the bottom of the cab over of the camper.

Thinking about under bed storage, or storage accessed from the outside.

Thanks!

Do you have a second gen tacoma? If so probably easier to measure your cab height in the truck and find out the distance the factory builds the cab over from the bottom of the camper.

Do you have a second gen tacoma? If so probably easier to measure your cab height in the truck and find out the distance the factory builds the cab over from the bottom of the camper.

That would make the most sense, but with my topper on I can not get a good measurement from the bed up.

So I thought if somebody had their Bobcat mounted, and was willing to grab a quick measurement, that would give me the best figure.

I see. Well if someone doesn't come though measure from the floor of the bed to the side rail height on the inside of the bed (in the topper) then walk around to the side and measure from the top of the side rail/bottom of the topper to the top of the cab. X + Y = Winner! :D

A quick question for those of you who have a Bobcat mounted on a Gen2 Tacoma.

I am looking for a fairly accurate measurement of the gap between the roof of the truck and the bottom of the cab over of the camper.

Thinking about under bed storage, or storage accessed from the outside.

Thanks!

I just took mine off the truck two days ago:(
Hopefully, someone else will chime in.

Going along the idea of pods8...

I've not got a Taco, but my Bobcat is off the truck so I can give you the measurements of it.
Not sure if they make a different version of the Bobcat for the Taco's.

Maybe you can chew on this until the right answer comes along.

BobcatHeightMeasurements.jpg

Perhaps you can measure on the inside from bottom to top of the truck bed, and then outside top of truck bed to the top of the cab and then do the math?

Just thought I'd try.

Going along the idea of pods8...

I've not got a Taco, but my Bobcat is off the truck so I can give you the measurements of it.

Just thought I'd try.

Great! Thanks for the numbers.

Back
Top Bottom