Bobcat Sleeping

Len

I'm unsure of the exact dimensions of the upper bunk in the bobcat but I make it to be somewhere from 5'9 to 5'11 tall. At 5'11" that's only an inch shorter than I am. I'm wondering how many bobcat owners with the 48+ 28 bed actually sleep sideways rather than fore-aft as designed. If so, how well does that work? If the bed were acceptable to use sideways, the pull out could be shortened to 12" and leave more camper floor space avaiable. That would give you 71 X 60?? I'm thinking when we have a guest (3rd person) perhaps this would be an option but I'd like to know from Bobcat users whether this is realistic.

I'm headed out in my bobcat tomorrow for the weekend. I'll "sleep around" and let you know.

I tried sleep side way it's just enough for me, my toes would touch the canvas. I'm only 5'7" on a good day.

Hey Brett,

5.7L and 5' 7"... looks like a size compensation thing to me. :D :D :D

Mike

P.S. I am joking... please let me know if I am out-of-bounds with this post, and I will delete it. :eek:

Hey Brett,

5.7L and 5' 7"... looks like a size compensation thing to me. :D

Mike

P.S. I am joking... please let me know if I am out-of-bounds with this post, and I will delete it. :eek:

No fair, I only have a 4.0 Taco............. Glade I'm not 4' :p

Hey Brett,

5.7L and 5' 7"... looks like a size compensation thing to me.

Mike

To "enhance" my, uhh, stature, I am looking into a 2" lift.;) If my it was my wife's truck, I'd make a snappy remark about airbags...:eek:

(hope she doesn't read this...)

Back
Top Bottom