Bodega Bay - July 2018

ski3pin

Belay On
Site Team
RV LIFE Pro
<p>Maybe, someday, the admin and tech people will address the gremlins that are haunting this forum.</p>

Well Ski what can you say,just chalk it up as an experience.
It was fun with the Teds and the trailer lady.
Funny to read you had a need for long johns.
You need to get to the coast more to see what it's really like.
Here in Monterey we have the same weather you had at Bodega Bay.
But we are used to is.
Mornings with "almost rain" fog but some sun afternoon.Love it
it's our "air conditioning".

As a side what are all the extra <p>s on your post?
Frank

PS Why don't I have all the extra symbols?

I think I would prefer the heat to that kind of a campground carnival. The beach walk looked nice, but not the party hardy crowd. Condolences.

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
<snip>

As a side what are all the extra <p>s on your post?
Frank

PS Why don't I have all the extra symbols?
The extra characters appear when I click post and it goes to our mysterious error page or can't find the page. I click the refresh and my post appears with all kinds of extra characters.

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
<p> As a side what are all the extra s on your post?Frank PS Why don't I have all the extra symbols?
Most likely, a change from using a text editor to an html editor as those symbols are all html tags for formatting a web page.Paul

PaulT said:
Most likely, a change from using a text editor to an html editor as those symbols are all html tags for formatting a web page.Paul
I hear that the higher ups are finally looking into this. We'll find out.

Sounds like a not so pleasant trip but at least you got to hang out with some good people.

Thanks Ski. Never fun to experience that. We have had our share in some of the Indiana State Parks. When you are paying close to $30/night and it is noisy, and smoke so thick from a bonfire in the next site, not fun. jd

Thanks for the tr. Quite different from your usual adventures.

If it's any consolation here in the East your experience is probably more common than in the West due to lack of boondocking sites....

longhorn1 said:
<snip>
When you are paying close to $30/night and it is noisy, and smoke so thick from a bonfire in the next site, not fun. jd
Westside went up to $44.50, possibly because of entertainment value. :)

DSC_0330.JPG

Aside from the noise, this is another reason I don't like campgrounds. It still looks like you managed to have a fun time though.

On another note, Ted's beer from Heretic Brewing is one I'd definitely like to try. Jamil Zainasheff is the owner/brewer and he's an absolute genius in the beer world. Not only is he a world class brewer, he's written several books on brewing and has a podcast on beer as well. Ted has good taste when it comes to beer, that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom