Brand new replacement FWC/ATC popup liner + Wave 3

trasko

Advanced Member
A couple of years back I acquired a 70's vintage FWC Grandby. I tore it all apart and starting rebuilding it and then circumstances and my own lack of resolve caused that project to die. I got rid of the camper and I have just now dug up some replacement parts from the garage.

The main item is a brand-new replacement pop-up fabric liner.

The Grandby and the other big FWCs used the same size fabric from when
they were first made (early/mid-70s) up until the late 90s or early
2000s when they added the "extended" bed option. And even then, the
"standard" bed size units use the same size fabric up to present day.

I don't recall how much this was exactly. Somewhere between $850 and $950 all told. It is from ATC and has the roll up covers on the windows.

$250 shipped

2nd item: Wave 3: catalytic safety heater

$100/shipped which is 50% of Amazon price.

Both of these things are new and unused in their boxes, however they have been sitting in the garage for 2+ years!

I hope someone can make more use of these things than I did!

I also have several bags of SS screws in different sizes. Some or all have the neoprene washers. I had started replacing all the old fasteners on the Grandby w/ SS ones.

I'll give first dibs to whoever buys the fabric or heater (to make shipping easier) but if those folks don't want them then they are free for the taking (for just the cost of shipping).

<The Grandby and the other big FWCs used the same size fabric from when they were first made (early/mid-70s) up until the late 90s or early 2000s when they added the "extended" bed option>

The comment above confused me so I checked with Terry at FWC.

The older Grandby liners are 96 “ long and the older Keystones are 108” long. The liners are not the same for the 2 models.

The material is the same.

ckent323: Oh, that's interesting! I knew the Keystone was big but I didn't think it was bigger than the Grandby. Good researching.

LuckyDan: received your payment and PM. I'll get the fabric out ASAP.

The heater and extra hardware are gone already so that concludes that. Best wishes to everyone.

Back
Top Bottom