Bumper Sticker

Sorry guys. On top of having a crazy busy spring and summer, I got an offer t buy out one of my projects in a deal that included a full time job. The job involves some travel and I haven't been home as much as I would like. I'll get things settled down and get those stickers or my name isn't DirtyDog!

As fast as membership is increasing, I'm not sure there is a need for a bumper (or camper) sticker. It seems people find the good stuff on there own. However, I'll buy one when they become available.

As fast as membership is increasing, I'm not sure there is a need for a bumper (or camper) sticker. It seems people find the good stuff on there own.
Here in the mid-west, popup truck campers are very rare and I am VERY happy being part of WTW. I have never ever had any bumper stickers and this will be my first.

Mike

Sorry guys. On top of having a crazy busy spring and summer, I got an offer t buy out one of my projects in a deal that included a full time job. The job involves some travel and I haven't been home as much as I would like. I'll get things settled down and get those stickers or my name isn't DirtyDog!

OK, DD, That post was in July....any progress on those Bumper Stickers??

Yeah I hope to get some decals soon. Just winding my job down now, will be unemployed soon and will have time for more WTW stuff.

Bumper Stickers

DD:

I'd like to suggest Pro-Tuff Decals. I used them for football helmet decals about 3 years ago. They did a great job for me at a reasonable price.

Maybe Stan and/or Ben will help defer the cost? ;)

SB

Better late than never?

wtw-sticker.jpg

I'll be giving these out at DV, and when I get back I'll post instructions for ordering. Thanks for your patience! Stickers of different varieties to come in the future.

Nice!

I like it!
And I want one. But I can't make it to Death Valley
I'll order as soon as you post the instructions.

bumper stickers?

did we ever get info on how to get the WTW bumper stickers?

I just did a test - sent some stickers to a member folded in half in a standard business sized envelope. He reported the stickers did fine packaged this way. I will post ordering info in the members private forum.

got my WTW stickers

Thanks, DD, got em in the mail yesterday....the rear window on the Panther is a little narrower than the Hawk and sticker doesn't fit across the bottom like yours, so going to have to figure out how I want to mount it...

Let me know if that mailing method (folding them in half) didn't work for anyone. If not, I will deliver them in person.

Cool I'll take 2 more(just kidding) and we have plenty of room t'boot. Plenty of food and tequila and the pool and spa will be fired up with a great view of the Catalinas and Mt. Lemmon. You are always welcome here even without decals.

Got mine yesterday when I stopped in at my folks to get my mail (My father stops in once a week to pick up the mail at the post office)

Only problem I have is that I'm contemplating trading in the Sunline for a SunLite or Lance. So now I'm stuck between putting the stickers on my current 20 year old rig or waiting to put them on the new rig.

Decisions, decisions, decisions......

Back
Top Bottom