Bumper Sticker

chnlisle

Post Master
Hey Dawg
I know we've been kicking this around for a while. But we are heading smack dab into camping season and we still dont have bumper stickers. I know how busy you are but pretty much everyone here will buy one and its a sure way to get the word of the site out. I know that I get questions about my camper every time I have it on the truck. So whadaya think?

Good Reminder...

I would put a sticker on for sure..

Funny, my 8 Y/O daughter has the FWC info/sales pitch down. It is so cool to sit back and watch her explain to someone how the campers work and how functional they are..

OK, I'm going to get this figured out!

How about WTW Speedos as well?
To be honest, I'll have to pass on the speedos.

Ugh.

OK, I'm going to get this figured out!

How about WTW Speedos as well?

I haven't worn a speedo since high school when I played water polo. Thanks for the idea, but no thanks. How about a fashionable pair of shorts with big pockets and a large "WTW" on the back side? That might generate enough queries to explain the web site.

I'd wear a speedo but I"m not sure thats the kind of advertisement ATC or FWC really want :)

Shorts would be cool.

Ed,
Small world. H2O polo @ Montebello HS for me. I was there from '58 to '60. In those days we called them tank suits and compared to todays speedos they look huge.

speedo's 2x2 equals lot of exposure!

Great idea D.D. As i expose my speedo's 2 days a week for a mile each day if you had wtw patch it would get a lot of exposure! (problem with board pants they slow me down to much)!
Since i put letter decal on rear door window i did have one person in Borrego ask what the wtw forum was,so i would bet we would get more visitors to site if everyone had a decal.Drive slow and enjoy "its the journey"
Les,lqhikers

I'm leaving this week for some biz in San Francisco - will be there almost two weeks. I am looking into this though and I'll get some stickers ordered asap. After picturing you guys in speedos, I changed my mind on that one :D

Coward!!!

Bottom row first on the far right May 1959. Now you know why I got a Purple Heart.

Attachments

• School 001.jpg
    School 001.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 430
I haven't forgotten! Just going through a particularly busy time at work. I'll git er done. The sticker will be the photo of chnlisle in his speedo with a big "WTW" underneath.

Just got back from FLA. I have to poke out my minds eye. All those over 55 bodies in skinny swim suits. I'm never going swimming again.

Back
Top Bottom