C-channel

Rdy2Roam

Does anybody no where I can get some hooks for the c-channel on a Alaskan. Been looking everwhere.

It's on the outside of the camper and runs the length of the camper
Above the window and used for hooking a tarp too and making a shaded area.

Probably the best bet is to check out the local RV dealers. They carry all kinds of canopies for RVs and would have the track to mount it onto any RV. By the way, from your question, I get the feeling you have a canopy and are just trying to find a mounting system. If that is the case then try to find the mfger info on it and contact that company directly or check their website to see where you can find their line of products to go purchase it. Long items like the track may not be suitable for the USPS so if the drop-ship what you order at the RV store, you can pick it up and begin to mount it.

You might be able to take the canopy you have to the RV dealer and they may be able to identify it unless it was a hand-crafted item but still may be able to check to see what size mounting you need for it.

Howdy

Not sure what you have but it may also be called awning track...google that term.

If you have awning rail then the awning fabris usually fits into the track with no fittings or hangers.

Good luck.

David Graves

Camco makes them. Very handy. Use them on my 14 CO to hang all sorts of things. RV stores usually carry them or Amazon.

Yes those are rail clips is use. Cheap and handy. Strong enough you can hang any number of things from the rail. Hope this helps.

Actually these work better than the tubular Camco versions. Camco 42693. Also available from Amazon

Was going through a box of stuff today that came with the camper and found a package of camco lights and awning hooks that slide in the channel. Leaving tomorrow for NC will try them out.

Back
Top Bottom