Cabin owners!

nebosllin

Pictures of your cabin, or second home away from home, no matter how big or small, where? And why you love it so much?

We have a cabin on our rural property where we live. 200 square feet including a 4’x10’ front porch. Before we ordered the kit, we asked the planning department if we could use it as an art studio. No problem and no permit if 200 square feet or less. We built it with help of friends, completed the interior and furnished it. Ooops, no you can’t, it is just for tools. Now, I have to draw up a site plan, fill out paper work then apply for a retroactive permit. And, it can’t be rented out because we live in the wrong zoning subarea. I would post photos but they are on my iPad, not hosted somewhere. Is there an option for this?

Judy, there are several pinned threads in member support.
http://www.wanderthewest.com/forum/forum/5-wtw-member-support/

clikrf8 said:
We have a cabin on our rural property where we live. 200 square feet including a 4’x10’ front porch. Before we ordered the kit, we asked the planning department if we could use it as an art studio. No problem and no permit if 200 square feet or less. We built it with help of friends, completed the interior and furnished it. Ooops, no you can’t, it is just for tools. Now, I have to draw up a site plan, fill out paper work then apply for a retroactive permit. And, it can’t be rented out because we live in the wrong zoning subarea. I would post photos but they are on my iPad, not hosted somewhere. Is there an option for this?

It looks like I need to resize and I don’t have an app on my iPad. I will work on that later. Thanks for the links.

To resize ...a hack.... mail the photo to yourself and choose medium size... should bring it down to at or below 500 Kb... then save to photos.

Back
Top Bottom