Cabinet plastic edge protection under the refrigerator

bmiracle

Did some googleing and could not find what I'm looking for and was wondering if anyone on here has a source? I have a 2013 eagle and want an adhesive, preferably black L and corner protection for the cabinet lip on the left side of the camper under the refrigerator. Any ideas? I can post pics if nobody knows what I'm taking about.

Thanks

If you are talking about the horizontal edge below the refrigerator that we all, with the bench seat, that like to rest our feet on? I bought an aluminum piece of L shaped rod and glued it to the edge. Seems to work well. I considered anodizing it black.

Steve

Outwater plastics is where FWC and ATC get all of their plastic trim pieces.

cwd

Because it gets used as a foot rest in my camper, the aluminum rod seems to work well and is available at Lowes, Home Depot and a few other places. In my case, plastic would get scratched pretty quickly because we all like to rest our feet on that edge. The aluminum seems to be holding up well and I am concerned that the plastic would get scratched. Again, I have the bench seat and that edge is the perfect foot rest.

Steve

Back
Top Bottom