cal prop 16 banner ads !@#$!

HERR42

i am surprised that this dishonst effort by PG&E would be given visibility!

do you support this scam Aaron?

No I don't. However it is important to understand how the Google ad network works. There are thousands of ads in rotations and many of them are geo-targeted to your location in california so I don't see the same ads you see, and hence I don't know all the ads that run. I HAVE disabled ads from the political category so it's likely the ads you saw are being run by an organization that has purposely miscategorized the ad to achieve greater coverage.

Apparently the ads aren't showing up here either which is good. PG&E's campaign to protect their monopoly is just slightly worse than the supporters of Prop 17 (a large insurance company, Mercury General?) trying to sell their crap as consumer protection when in reality is gives them the right to hike rates on many others.

i feel a bit better knowing that others are aware of the scams.

sometimes i doubt it.

SMUD, our electic provider, is very technically progressive and provides power at substantially less cost that PG&E, Edison,SDG&E, etc.

The voters here voted in favor of PG&E and opted to decline SMUD annexation of Yolo county a few years ago.
The company that had delivered a quality low cost product got the shaft by their customers. what a slap.

i was amazed.

everyone i questioned voted as they did succumbing to PG&E instilled fear of higher rates! after the vote, PG&E hiked their rates!

That growth of SMUD would have been a good thing for all.

greed+stupidity won the day. most people make no attempt to research and rely on marketeers propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom