Camper Cover

Shawn

Hi,I'm new to the forum.I bought an older Keystone which tends to get damp inside after being in the rain for a few days.I'm looking for a camper cover which would help with the outside winter storage.I used a generic blue tarp last season but I would like something that was made to fit.Any suggestion?
Thanks.
btw-I love this forum.
Shawn(SF)

Check out a pop-up trailer cover, for like a Coleman pop-up.

That's what I use. The smallest I could find for my Hawk was 10 x 10 and it works great. I use bungies to take up the extra material.

That's what I use. The smallest I could find for my Hawk was 10 x 10 and it works great. I use bungies to take up the extra material.

Here's what I use. HOLY $#!T it worked. A picture - I'm impressed. Anyway that cost me $40 on ebay and you don't need bungies for this model it has 8 straps to snug everything up

Attachments

• Camper Cover 001.jpg
    Camper Cover 001.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 887
Here's what I use. HOLY $#!T it worked. A picture - I'm impressed. Anyway that cost me $40 on ebay and you don't need bungies for this model it has 8 straps to snug everything up

Jay,

Is this the cover you got?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ADCO-Pop-UP-Folding-Trailer-Camper-Cover-popup-6-to-8_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem5634c1a5b6QQitemZ370252293558QQptZMotorsQ5fRVQ5fTrailerQ5fCamperQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Thanks,

Kyle

I live in the pacific northwest and store my camper outside. I keep a tub of desiccant (damp rid) in the camper while its sitting and haven't had moisture problems. *Knock on wood*

A cover will help shield things and also guard against the sun but for additional cheap insurance some desiccant is recommendable.

Nothin' fancy here, just a heavy tarp and bungies. Our camper does sit up on a 40" tall base... since we get (and are currently getting) a lotta snow.

Attachments

• cover.jpg
    cover.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 338
Kyle,
I sent you a a pm.

Got it... thank you. I'm in "negotiations." :)

And what is all that funny white stuff? Looks COLD!

And what is all that funny white stuff? Looks COLD!

It's our replacement for the earthquakes, mudslides, firestorms, and general mayhem you guys in Cali live with all year long.

At least you can ski on it. What can ya do with any of the above mentioned maladies in Cali but RUN?

Simon says, "Go Snow! (we need it here)

It's our replacement for the earthquakes, mudslides, firestorms, and general mayhem you guys in Cali live with all year long.

At least you can ski on it. What can ya do with any of the above mentioned maladies in Cali but RUN?

Simon says, "Go Snow! (we need it here)

We're getting hammered down south. 9" yesterday, 7" today, 2' forecast for Thursday-Friday. Wolf Creek has gotten 17" in the last 48 hrs and Purgatory has gotten 18" since Monday. Surely some of it's working up to I-70...

Back
Top Bottom