Camper Framing -Question for Stan

DLN

Stan,

I would love to have some reference pictures of the framing on my Eagle. Is there any chance you could post some shots of a rough Eagle frame so I could see the size and location of the framing members?

I don't know what models these are, but it might give you some general ideas.

Attachments

• frame.JPG
    frame.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 1,031
  • framefull1280x960 (Small).JPG
    framefull1280x960 (Small).JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 1,070
Thanks for the responses guys. I did shoot the yard display frame at FWC when we had our camper installed last summer but it isn't an Eagle so the information is somewhat generic. I'm still hoping to here from Stan so I can get current Eagle framing. If not maybe I'll call Chicali in service and see if he can snap some pics for me.
Thanks again.

Would be nice to have the exact dimensions when you feel compelled to poke a few holes in the camper.

Attachments

• attachment.php.jpg
    attachment.php.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 892
DLN, not that its any of my business but what are you planning on doing. just curious...even though i have a ranger II i would like to know that info as well, always wanted to mount the hi lift and maybe a jerry can on the back...let us know.

Hello DLN

Just shoot me an e-mail directly to ... stan@fourwh.com

Year to year, model to model, the camper frames differ quite a bit.

I will see what I can get together to help out and e-mail you back.

The owner here doesn't want to post the camper frame pics on line too much (I hope you can understand).

We don't want to make it any easier for the competitors to steal ideas (laughs)

erod,

No problem in asking. I'm currently working on a table solution and needed to know exactly what I have to attach to on the front wall under the window. Based on the pictures I have it's either one 1" section or a 1" section plus another maybe 3" section under that. I'll be checking it out this afternoon. In general it would be really handy to have some reference for future projects.

This custom FWC Eagle was discussed a while back...

And you probably saw this already but I thought this was a nice table setup. I emailed the guy and he said he fabricated the table hardware himself.

Attachments

• IMG_1195.jpg
    IMG_1195.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 767
Jim,

I thought that table was a great solution and would copy it if I had the room for the opposing seat. In my Eagle that space is about 9" and there's no practical way to enlarge it. The work on that camper interior was very impressive and creative for the most part. I have a feeling that it was also very expensive to do.

i talked to him a bunch about his camper, really nice guy, when i was shopping for a FWC. really nice unit but super expensive...to build and buy. that table is cool though.

Stan,

I haven't heard anything from you on the Eagle framing. Did you get my e-mail? If not let me know. Any effort would be greatly appreciated.

Hey DLN

I sent some camper frame pics off to you just a few days later.

I guess I assumed you got it since I didn't hear back.

Gonna resend them right now. Let me know if you don't get them for some reason and I will send them through my Yahoo account.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Sent: Friday, July 20, 2007 9:06 AM
To: 'Nelson'
Subject: RE: Camper Framing

camper frame

The pics are of a Grandby camper, Panther camper and Hawk camper in that order.

One way to find the studs in the camper is to use a stud finder. Even if you have a diagram of the frame, a stud finder will help a lot. You can pick up one at any home depot and they will work on the camper. Marty discovered this a few weeks ago.

Stan,

The pictures still didn't come through. There must be an address problem so I'll e-mail you again with the full address. Thanks for the quick response.

Ben,

I appreciate the info, many thanks.

Back
Top Bottom