Camper Night Light

Desert Rancher

Contributors
A handy night light is those plastic light sticks that you shake and break. Hang it from the ceiling fan and it provides just the right amount of light for those P calls.

Seems expensive to crack one of those each night you need to get up verse a little LED puck.

That's what we use too. We have one of these stuck to each end of the front "lift board". Has 3 detented levels of brightness each time you push it.

That's what we use too. We have one of these stuck to each end of the front "lift board". Has 3 detented levels of brightness each time you push it.

Very cool...I'll have to get a couple of these. Thanks.

I bought a couple these from Amazon, nice for reading and I really like that you can clip it to most anything and point the light where ever so it can be a night light as well. Has 2 intensities.
314VnN54OwL._AA300_.jpg

I actually have a child in my camper who really likes a night light. :D

I just leave one of the lights on all night-- my wife cut a piece of black paper that fits in the fixure with stars and moon shapes cut in it. Works pretty well and the led lights draw almost no power and make no real heat so I'm not worried about setting the camper on fire by putting a piece of paper in the fixture.

That's what we use too. We have one of these stuck to each end of the front "lift board".

I actually never attached them to anything, I just keep one in my utensil drawer and then at night set it on the counter or cabinet behind the couch. Shining up it gives plenty of ambient light for things and I can pick it up and use it directionally if I want to light up something specifically.

What kind of batteries does this use?

Seems expensive to crack one of those each night you need to get up verse a little LED puck.

When you travel with a kid, it just happenstrip2 013 (Large).JPG...99 cent stores have a good selection.

What kind of batteries does this use?

AAA, but I can't remember if it's one or two, I haven't needed to replace them yet.

AAA, but I can't remember if it's one or two, I haven't needed to replace them yet.

I have a few of these and they use 3 AA, from Walmart.

I have a few of these and they use 3 AA, from Walmart.

Double or triple A? Might need to go check now.

You don't need to check on my account. As long as it's a standard size, I think I might get one on my next trip into town.

Mine use three AAA. I've not had to change the batteries yet though.

Where do you get these?

DR

Walmart has them in the RV section... 3 for about $20. I got some at Big Lots... 3 for $8. I bet Harbor Freight would have them for cheap too. I have them stuck all over... inside cabinets and in all the dark nooks and crannies.

Back
Top Bottom