Camper Rain Gutters Anyone?

mhjackson123 said:
I would love to see more photos of solutions to this problem. I have the same problem with water dripping on or into the driver and passenger windows. Hawk on a GM Sierra 1500
If you go to the first page of this post there is a link to the RV gutter I PMed you about.
Frank

The pictured Rain Gutters would cause a lot of problems clearing Snow off the roof of our Campers. Into every life a little rain must fall; however a load of snow can result in damage

Jon&Sue_DeArman said:
The pictured Rain Gutters would cause a lot of problems clearing Snow off the roof of our Campers. Into every life a little rain must fall; however a load of snow can result in damage
I live in Tennessee, I might see 1-2" of snow.

My plan is to put the guttering on the side of the front corners of the roof slightly angled down so the drip isn't over my cab doors.

FWC suggested vinyl drip rails similar to these: https://www.brandsport.com/trmg-wrt02-01.html?cmp=fwgs2011&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIx-aK-JOK2QIVk1uGCh2KgwbZEAQYAiABEgKAPPD_BwE. The adhesive is still holding after about a year.

I put the drip rails on the roof, with the "gutter" facing the rear, because I thought all the screw heads on the side of the roof would leak. Without Yakima tracks I would have curved the rails in the opposite direction. See photo. I still get a few drips on the windows but it's greatly reduced.

Rain_gutters2.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom