Campers in The Big Sky Area

Wango

Contributors
Hi All,
Hope I'm not coming off like a creeper here, but have noticed a lot of rigs in and around the Big Sky, MT area. Since I live here most of the year, just wanted to say welcome to the new folks, and welcome back to our returning guests. Feel free to drop me a note if you want to visit or grab a beer etc.
w

I didn't exactly make it to Big Sky this last trip, but I circumnavigated the area. I visited WY, MT, & ID the eclipse week and did see lots of pop-up campers, more than on any other trip. That doesn't count the 7 pop-up rigs of the informal WTW meet-up in central WY for the event itself.

Watch the Trip Reports topic for the announcement of my blog post on the journey. I'm hoping to get it published in about a week - lots of photos to process and words to mangle.

This trip was more in the way of a quick exploratory journey and I plan to return, though earlier in the season when there is less smoke in the air.

Thanks, Wango, for the welcoming message. I may contact you later for insider info on your area of Montana.

Wango, thanks for the welcome to your area! Friends just spent several weeks traveling and visiting fiends in MT. We are overdue for a return trip to Virginia City and Bannack.

Back
Top Bottom