Camping in the FWC Booth for Overland Expo WEST (Flagstaff, AZ)

Stan@FourWheel

If any FWC owners might be heading out Overland Expo WEST in Flagstaff this year and want to camp in our booth, we will have room. :)

We secured the same booth as last year, so we have a small forest behind our display for our customers to camp. There is a covered meeting area and we'll be cooking some light meals as we always do.

Our customers will need a “Weekend Pass with Camping” if they are camping in our booth space.

Camping passes can be purchased at their website ... [SIZE=9pt]OverlandExpo.com[/SIZE]

Dates: [SIZE=9pt]May 18-20, 2018 [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]— Flagstaff, Arizona, USA — Overland Expo WEST[/SIZE]

Feel free to send us an e-mail if/when you sign up and we will add your name to our list (so we can have a guesstimate # of how many people to expect).

Happy Camping! :)

Stan Kennedy

Four Wheel Campers

530-666-1442

stan@fourwh.com

I am on the list to camp at the F W C booth at Overland West, but which entrance is used to access the area? Folks staying in the main dispersed camping are being directed to a particular entrance at Fort Tuthill. Should I enter through this designated entrance or use another entrance, such as one used by vendors?

Stan, I really hoped to be there. Just got the underbed boxes mounted today and the crossbox will be second week of June.

But sadly, going to miss... AGAIN this year. BTW, Denny and Stephen did a great job representing FWC! Steve
-IKRDDK9t4VYwgsu74cvP1AS5RVlkT9pc0HfDB5ndM91PB5qTJgtpqZ-C0u3C2uI7KfUX6qEfg4gEkrSEPxd-7dM0jtXcmoRxxXUMYRq66wbPkm88eDf5W_UeX6E6im8zHR0lWG_eIXTo84D5Q_dwpcnq31JxcrAGRVmdTrViZChScYTywwdlrO4igOfa-Gv1JjA5Q4qONYZHiwQAeILxcDZp3b-WbPnyXPsvV3PTdhJibWCljyHux_6xPpUL5YXZNiJNDesoKcgSUbDk40FZS4pSESsEfWuFGfdOjLryI4W9ooPV7MFArhCpmyBCRqTOMvU1xwtC_YkazT-7Usw65s35Xk1eKPkjMf_Qo0aWohr9EEcLbKPR0Jg3Q2QUJPnAulabizOr567tLnHIRkxXoUbESzXTtm6y9nXajW_OQTaB4YqY-Naq65VBoNUX0U0jNSQcz5JYCSa3AmHcxUDwyeHNMo5yKU4hECqoiduCaa5iAT6_kDX3orvRatzkY3q7edQ8xOjXmJ3pbpS_gupuBNPQy8zk1o4WfXuJFvGQRSEJdlN_JdC78fx-OKZxBPbD2gjqbq1kMLbE_3G2pofPu73eBgJET5WHimHizO8=w1263-h947-no

Back
Top Bottom