camping smokers

Rusty

For those of you who know me and have seen the smoker I carry with me everywhere I go...you know this product...

I'm thrilled with this smoker and the fact that it folds down to 5 inches thick makes it perfect for the Alaskan Camper...

For those of you who tasted the smoked Koke...right out of the smoker back at Flaming Gorge...or smoked trout at pyramid....well I need not say any more

I've just found out they discontinued the smoker ...not enough Alaskans to fit them into or campers focused on smoking fresh salmon....there is a you tube you can look at if your interested....I know they have 6 left at the distributors in Colorado Springs....but they won't be around any more

PM me and I'll give you the phone number for Camerons

This really makes me sick....finally a good product...light weight and fits into the scheme of things for camping....and the economy trashes another one

I'm just passing it along...FYI...I don't have any of them....except the one thats locked in my side drawer....

camperadditions81720100.jpg

That large black bag is the smoker....goes with me everywhere I go with "The Hilton"

Hi Rusty its been a while,Great smoker maybe one of the other smoker companies ( Bradley, Luhr Jensen. ) will buy them out. I have not seen any portables, with that capacity, its as big as most full size smokers. It looks pretty bullit proof, the only thing to relace would be the ellement. The rest of it looks like it would last forever. :(
Comisurations, Banderswipe( Kevin )

Kevin, The company isn't going out of business...they just discontinued this great folding smoker....nice tidy package for traveling....

I talked to the owner yesterday and he said they have 6 left....no comments about any bags left...

Back
Top Bottom