CAN YOU DO THIS?

I have witnessed folks that have this ability. I am convinced they have a part of their brain missing - the part that says if you try this you will be hurt badly or you may die. I'm not saying they are stupid, or have a deathwish, this is true courage. Some of it is Grand Canyon sized balls.

Jon! Good to see you are still with us. Hope all is well. When does the commercial crab season start? I am waiting anxiously.

There were a couple of street bike stunts in the vid. I get every accident report for the city where I work. There are always a few of someone trying to do these and failing. The ones I can't understand are when they wheelie with the gf on the back. I often wonder if the girls still go out with them after they get out of the hospital?

What you bet not one of those guys can go through airport security without a problem? :D

I was at the Honda shop the other day and noticed a lot of sport bikes had dished in tank tops. Looked weird. Asked the salesman. Said that's to hold your butt on the tank!!!! :oops:

There are some absolutely incredible athletes there! But, for me, I like to look ahead to a long and adventurous life ahead for us........................ :rolleyes:

Jon! Good to see you are still with us. Hope all is well. When does the commercial crab season start? I am waiting anxiously.

There were a couple of street bike stunts in the vid. I get every accident report for the city where I work. There are always a few of someone trying to do these and failing. The ones I can't understand are when they wheelie with the gf on the back. I often wonder if the girls still go out with them after they get out of the hospital?

Well Ted, after four years of constant arguments about how the boat should be run I was finally forced out of the partnership, a fish boat can't be run by consensus something I learned a long time ago. So, I was left with no boat but still owned the permit which I would't sell back to the partnership. It was the perfect time for me to get out of this but I didn't take the bait and started to look for another boat. As luck would have it I found one and now my fate is sealed, I will die at the rail of this slab trying to catch the last crab. We are now located in a new harbor, Noyo, as Light Hawk put it in a trip report, "the place smells and it's full of rusting and rotting boats" ?, it's a working fish boat harbor, one of the few left, and as far as I can tell smells just right. Then season will open in the so. dist. on Nov.15 if the test fishing goes well and we can agree on a price. Were going to start in Half Moon, and may stay in that area, or move back up here on Dec 2 when the season opens up here, I would rather fish closer to home, we expect a good season, but now that the Chinese have become big buyers in this market I don't think there will be any cheap prices at the retail level because they siphon off the surplus crab when fishing is good. Come and find us, we'll have a sack full for you. EAT CRAB

You think fish prices are too high, check this out, makes some of that extreme sport stuff look pretty tame to me.http://www.isealife....-boat-pictures/

Attachments

• Shooting-Star-11-3-2010-001.jpg
    Shooting-Star-11-3-2010-001.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 114
Well, it doesn't look like the Shooting Star is rusting and rotting. Glad you checked in with us, and please let us know how crab season progresses.

Back
Top Bottom