Carson City Nevada

Carson City is just south of me, yet I've never explored it too much. I know there's a lot of history there as well as Genoa and of course Virginia City.

Have you ever soaked at Carson Hot Springs? It's developed, but it's reasonably priced and a good way to top off a cold day.

Thanks for sharing...

Thanks for the trip through the historic district. I usually try and get through Carson City as fast as possible.

Very nice. Have not been to Carson for over twenty years. Might have to stop there next time heading for the Sierra's.

craig333 said:
Thanks for the trip through the historic district. I usually try and get through Carson City as fast as possible.
I Try to get through Reno as quick as possible. I'll take a little time in Carson City next time I head that way.

Mr. Pin, as Craig said thanks for the info and happy birthday.

Thanks everyone for your nice comments! We had a very nice day. I expect we can all find history in our own backyards. :)

3pins, I've poked around Washoe Lake and Valley looking for scenes from The Shootist but never found the boarding house. Thanks for locating it for me in CC!

Back
Top Bottom