Carson Pass

Interesting blog Mr. 3Pin. The contrast between the years is pretty startling. Still, it looked like a nice outing! Thanks for sharing!!

Look like really nice walks and as usual nice reports and photies. AND you got your chores done! Most impressive. You're right, the headlamp thing is a hassle. I've done it once and I'm ready to bet I'll have to figger it out all over again next time.

Wonderful and timely blogging, Mr. SkiMcQueen!
But, I was single-mindedly focused on the snow photos and touring opportunities (despite excellent commentary/photos therein).

I just got my first issue of Powder Magazine in the mail, traditionally when I begin to Jones for fresh snow.
How timely to see photos of great terrain and snowpack.

Let.
It.
Snow.

Lighthawk said:
<snip>

Let.
It.
Snow.
I know how you feel Lighthawk! I was hit hard with wanting a "real winter" again as I was going through the files to find Carson Pass snow photos to use.

Thanks everyone for your nice comments on our story.

ski3pin said:
I know how you feel Lighthawk! I was hit hard with wanting a "real winter" again as I was going through the files to find Carson Pass snow photos to use.

Thanks everyone for your nice comments on our story.
Late to this TR-was playing in the wilds again. Brings back more memories. Been years since i back packed that country, and yep, maybe this year there will be snow again!

Smoke

I didn't do anything last weekend and even though it was nice to rest up, I've felt a bit guilty. Even a quick day trip is nice, so thanks for posting.

Boy, do I miss the snow that was in some of your pics...

Back
Top Bottom