Cell phone holster

craig333

Riley's Human
Tired of the cheapies falling off my belt. Don't care if its leather, nylon or whatever. All I see on amazon and ebay are either cheapies or those metal clips that just pop off your belt.

Thought I lost my phone earlier but it was laying on the car seat, the little belt loops broken and for me at least, the clips just don't work.

Wandering Sagebrush said:
Carhartt jeans with a phone pocket on the leg work for me.
Same with Duluth Trading Company pants. Hell with some cell phones running over $800 I keep mine in my pocket where I can't drop it or have it ripped off.

*Disclaimer I drank the Apple Kool Aid, Iphone 6s 128G.

Sew my own. Never found one that works like I want it to. I like belt loops that can't fall off and a flap to hold the phone in.

jim

I've got a nylon enclosure with top velcro flap, attachment to me via a belt loop and metal clip for the top of the pants.
Amazon for about $6, the belt loop, the metal clip and the velcro flap wear out, so, I just buy a couple at a time and replace the used one when needed.
Oh, yeah, the hand held computer/phone is a Galaxy Note 2 (still going strong), with a plastic snap on protective housing over the body, it's bulky, old, and large, however, my old eyes can read the screen,

I wound up getting one from Pro-Tech and one from Maxpedtion. Both are very well made, can be worn vertical or horizontal (depending on your belt size) and I"m happy with both. When I got the one from Maxpediton I thought they sent me the wrong size it looked so small. Surprisingly my phone fits in it (kinda tight) even with the protective case. The pro tech one is huge but I assumed a smaller size would not work. I may have to go back and try the next smaller size now that I've seen the maxpedition one work. Both will keep your phone from falling out. I expect I'll get a years use out of either which is a darn sight better than replacing the cheapies monthly and or losing your phone especially since I gave up a landline.

Back
Top Bottom