Check This Out

the fisherman

Big Time
Love the diamond plate, nice touch, so what year is it? he wants enough for it, he's nuts.
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/rvs/1389045675.html

Used twice?

The front lift bar looks bent from the solar pannel weight?

Looks like custom cabinet work. The front window slider looks like a custom one to fit inside the other one?

OK guys..I've decided to sell my 2008 Hawk.

I've only used it one night. Honest.

Asking $32, 500. Will take higher offers.

Not a chance, this guy can't really think anyone is going to believe that camper is new. The jacks, the lift handle, all the aluminum trim inside and out, and it looks like he has remove the outside window flaps. This may be a previously wrecked camper.

The front lift bar looks bent from the solar pannel weight?

Not sure if it's that...or too much mattress on the bed precluding the top from coming fully down.

Either way....all i know is that one ride in a good rain with a lack of a front seal/gap between the body and the top as shown in the picture and the bed would be completely douched....

my guess is that the diamond plating is on the underside/front because the floor of the overhead bed on this unit severely deteriorated @ some point.

amazing....

I like some of the customizing they did.
For what it is, it looks pretty good.
$11,700 good ? NO !!!!!!!!!

The outside looks like approx. 2000 - 2001 Model to me (guessing).
But the inside has the wood interior, so that would make it a 2002 or newer ?

bubble vent cover
older roof screws
looks like it used to have the square front window
the soft sides (pop-up liner), I don't know whats up with that ??
head liner inside the camper has been changed
no grey stripes down the outside of the camper
older hydraulic jacks

:eek:

If someone pays $ 11,700 for that, please have them call me.
I have a bridge for sale that I can make them a sweet deal on as well.
LOL

When is was looking for a FWC this spring I actually emailed the guy selling to find out more about the camper. I wish now I had saved the email. When I told him I was from Canada and was heading to the states for a road trip to check and look at some campers I never heard back from him. I'm glad he never responded because I assumed it was a 09 with custom work. He had a asking price of $12,500 in the spring.

Back
Top Bottom