Chevy Blazer FWC camper...Seattle Craigslist

DavidGraves

We are visiting Seattle for the holiday and I noticed a nice looking FWC for a Blazer listed for sale.on Craigslist...just search thru campers.

Rare rig that deserves saving.

Merry Christmas

David Graves

I think that was the same camper that I saw for sale about 7 years ago in Bremerton. But it was on a Blazer and I had just bought my Dakota and FWC eagle and thus could not afford a new project. Since then I have seen it pop up on craigslist from time to time around the sound.

Wonder if it would fit on my '76 Scout II...

Howdy

I think a Scout II has a longer bed than the Blazers.

A neighbor of mine in Oregon has a scout II with the Nissan diesel 6 banger....never uses it just sits in his barn.

Rust free too !

David Graves

Somewhere on here or Expedition Portal are a couple write ups on on someone grafting an FWC to a Scout II and a diesel Traveller. At the time both had an appeal. I say grafted as IRC, neither of the FWC’s used were the purpose built models from the factory. Heck, I don’t know if FWC even built a model to fit a Traveller.

I have seen FWCs on Scout II Traveler and Terra. Which are 18" longer than a regular scout which is what I have.

This is a screen shot from the show Diry Every Day (If you love the rig don't watch it)

Attachments

• Scout.jpg
    Scout.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 101
Back
Top Bottom