Christmas Camping Decorations on Bing.com

MarkBC

The Weatherman
Site Team
Today's (Dec. 24) Bing.com home page features Christmas-decorated camping (in Norway).
I hope that any WTW folks who are out there in their campers and decorate them as these trailer-camping folks have done will photo-document the display, and share it here!
Ted? I bet you're doing it right! :)

Bing_20121224.jpg

The original, on today's Bing.com home page, is video-like -- twinkling lights and falling snow. Nice.

:LOL:

Picture makes me want to sing "Jingle Bells Jingle Bells, wait a minute, if this doesn't melt, may have to dig it out, oh, well Jingle Bells, Ho Ho, yah, bet Ted does have tree in the window with visions of a sleigh and eight tiny raindeer!
]
Smoke!

For those not familiar with the Bing.com home page daily-changing photo (which is usually a very fine image -- typically outdoors) you can see previous day's images (like to see the one I posted above yesterday) using the < control at the bottom of the page.

Today's image is another cozy-looking one, this time of a scene in Finland. Yesterday's was from Norway...I guess ya gotta go to the Nords to do winter right.

BingWallpaper-2012-12-25.jpg

Simple, but fun.

Yeah! We need more of this -- you can't have too many Christmas lights, is my belief.
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom