cleaning?

betsyp

A silly question, but has anyone ever washed their bed covers in the washing machine? Just bought a 2003, used Eagle and doing some deep cleaning. Enjoying it so far! First "shake down" trip over Palen Pass in the Palen-McCoy Wilderness - betsy

A silly question, but has anyone ever washed their bed covers in the washing machine? Just bought a 2003, used Eagle and doing some deep cleaning. Enjoying it so far! First "shake down" trip over Palen Pass in the Palen-McCoy Wilderness - betsy

Yes I took all (top bed and bench) the covers off of my 2002 Hawk when I got it. Looks like new after a wash. I did dry on a line out side and not in the dryer. Wanted the bench covers clean before being cut down for the dinette.

Bill in STockton

Exactly what I thought. A gentle wash and line dry. Nice to start clean before going back out into the dust. Thanks.

I just soaked mine in a big trash barrel for a couple of days and rinsed them with the hose. The looked like new when they dried.

Betsyp: Looks like you have the same truck as I do. Mine's a 2001 Tacoma 4x4 Automatic. I have a 2009 Bobcat. Maybe I will run into you in the Sierra's or Owens Valley. Congratulations on your new camper.

Darryl

Betsyp: That's great. What type of suspension upgrade do you have, if any? I have supersprings and a rear helwig stabilizer along with Bilsteins all around. My Bobcat has pretty much all options. Its about all the 4 cyl can take some times as I like to go into the back country a lot. If you are planning a trip sometime in the Sierras or Owens area, please let me know. Also, I want to go a little south around Sequoia sometime as I have not seen that area. From late March, we go somewhere most weekends.

Darryl

My sleeping bag yes. The rest has just never seemed like it needed it. Otoh, it would get rid of some the dog hair.

Darryl,

Sounds like you have a nice set up. I just have Toyota stock shocks now, but we just put in the Firestone ride rites to give a little lift. Seems fine. Would like to upgrade the shocks though.

bp

Back
Top Bottom