coleman hot water heater?

jeffyg

Advanced Member
hi guys anyone have any luck with the coleman hot water heater? would like to try one for an outside shower, the rest of my hot water needs will be met on the stove i imagine.

looks like a decent unit, i can find one used on craigslist pretty reasonably priced, would like to keep it in my rocket box on the roof most likely and run it off a 20#er

thoughts?
thanks
jef

Is it the green table top model? Never tried it, but I would highly recommend the Zodi extreme, there is a good write up and several people really like them. They are simple, rugged and get the job done. Zodi

thanks for the reply, took a peak at the zodi's and not too sure if its the best option for me? i like the idea of having a pump in it, however i do not want one that takes D batteries... who the heck has these anymore! and i believe the coleman has a self contained battery as well as a 12v option. the extreme looks a little 'awkward to store? but maybe not. also the coleman can draw from any type of container so there is basically an unlimited supply of hot water.

the pricepoint on some of those zodi showers seems pretty high for what you get no?

jeff

Back
Top Bottom