Congratulations are in order!

ScottBailey

As seen here:
Our dog rides in the extended cab portion of the truck... though that might change with the little one on the way. We'll have to see how all that works out.
And here:
Yep... definite... well as definite as that can be I suppose. Due Apr 26th.

Kyle and Alice are expecting their first born!

Betsy--my wife--says:
give them my congrats - tell them about pregnancy and baby LOL
how can people keep a secret like that? I can never do it

(FYI- My wife has some financial interest in PregnancyAndBaby.com.)

Congratulations!!!!!

SB

Are you trading in your 2006 VW Jetta TDI for the new VW SUV / Van?

That is what I’m seeing from the commercials on the TV.

Is that the excuse you are using?:D

Nope... no trading in the Jetta. The Jetta gets used purely for business. I love being reimbursed for mileage when my vehicle gets 40 MPG. :thumb:

I'm a business consultant for an optical company so I spend most of my time out seeing our clients. I got the car when I started this position about a year ago and it already has over 32k miles on it. I'll drive it for another year or so and then my wife will take it over and we will get rid of her 99 Camry. THEN hopefully there will be some small SUVs out with Diesel options. I've been watching the Tiguan closely. They offer it in Europe with the same 2.0 CRD Diesel that is available in the Jetta and they keep going back and forth on whether to bring it to the states or not.

So no... no German engineered minivans in the future. Especially German engineered minivans that are essentially re-badged Chrysler minivans.

Well, we had our formal ultrasound today... and looks like we're adding another Jeep Guy to the family! Everything appears to be progressing well. Happy Holidays all!

Kyle

Allow me to introduce:

Zachary James Sweet!

Born April 20th, 2009 12:26 PM. 5 lbs 14 oz 19 3/4 inches long

Attachments

• Zachary 01 04.20.09.jpg
    Zachary 01 04.20.09.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 194
Congrats, all! Um...it's pretty obvious that you guys have been doing other things besides modifying your campers! :thumb:

Wow...that stage of life sure seems like a long time ago....though I remember it well. Kids grow fast when they're young...and then...oddly...when they hit their teens they just don't grow (and move out) fast enough!

all the best

mtn

Back
Top Bottom