Considering Selling Fwc Eagle And 2001 Toyota Tacoma

kiredive

Hello all,

I am considering selling my FWC 2002 fully loaded Eagle and 2001 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 TRD Extra-cab and had a couple questions.

1. Anyone have an opinion on if I will have better luck selling them together or separately?

2. Any idea on a price range?

The truck has 51K original miles and is in great shape. The tires are in really good shape and the inside is in really good condition.

The camper has every feature they had on them in 02 plus the addition of the updated fold over bed and the propane detector. Really makes a difference. The interior looks almost showroom as I take care of my things. When I get the pictures together and an idea on the price they go for, I will post a proper ad.

The truck and camper are in Silicon Valley and have been well cared for.

Any input would be great. Thank you in advance.

Erik

Attachments

• IMG_1188.jpg
    IMG_1188.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 259
There is a lot of demand for these campers but trucks aren't so scarce. You'll have a lot easier time selling just the camper.

Thanks for the info. My plan is to try for a bit and see if I can get any interest in both as a packakge. If not, see about the demand for the truck. cause if I am keeping the truck, I am keeping the camper. Both are staying or going.

Take care

Well people want the campers so bad you might be able to force the truck on them as part of the deal :)

So far my camper could have gone 15 times by now... I'm waiting to see if the truck will go first or together. Yours will both go but I think one at a time.

So far my camper could have gone 15 times by now... I'm waiting to see if the truck will go first or together. Yours will both go but I think one at a time.

Any idea on a price for the pair together or separate?

Thanks!

That's a pretty functional combination you've put together. I'm new to your forum, but am pretty well versed in both the truck and the camper. When you arrive at a price, based on the sage advice of your fellow members, please do post. At least for our needs, this would probably fit the bill. Looking forward to seeing where you end up.

When I was looking for a rig I was open minded on a truck and didn't have one yet so for the right combo I might have considered buying it all but trucks are so plentiful with many options that unless the truck was exactly what I'd want there was no point in buying it.

We have been actively searching for a used FWC. Like most we already have a truck that we own and plan to use a camper on and would not be interested in a package deal. Just food for thought. Best of luck with your sale.

Hm Let me know if you are interested in selling just the camper. I just got a new Tacoma and I have been looking into buying a camper. I am in the San Diego area but will be willing to make the trip out to you if the price is right.

.......have you decided want way you will go?

I have a life long friend that is considering the package. If that should not work out, I will post details this next week.

Thank you very much for your interest.

Erik

I have a life long friend that is considering the package. If that should not work out, I will post details this next week.

Thank you very much for your interest.

Erik

Hi Erik, I am interested in the package. Is the truck a manual? 4cyl or V6?
Let me know if your friend is not buying. I live in San Luis Obispo. You can email me at rickzag@juno.com.
Thanks, Rick

Hello everyone. Thank you for your interest. My friend has decided that the fact that is a 4x4 is no to his liking. So it is indeed for sale.

Please go to:

http://www.wanderthewest.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2397/

For the info. Look for the youtube video in a few hours.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom