Cool Beans!!!

davinski

Hey everybody! I just wanted to say hello from 37,000 feet. I am on an alaska airlines plane for the bay area. they installed and turned on the wifi service for the first time today. I just flew over mt. shasta. man, this is cool. If I only had this kind of service from the camper, now that would be cool.

They even handed out certificates saying we were the first. I feel sooooo geeky! I hope everyone is doing well. talk soon. This might be a first, though, reading WTW while airborne?!?

Dave not in seattle!

iPhone, iTouch, or other?

This reminds me of the first time my company gave me a Blackberry...when I had a good enough signal, I would send e-mails like "Guess where I am - Miller Jeep Trail!"

I'm guessing you have some kind of Apple product because my Blackberry doesn't display many web pages well. It's doable provided you know what the page looks like on a proper screen.

Hey DD, how about a smart phone compatible web page to compliment WTW? That would be something to add to your mad internet scientist resume. ;)

As a network engineer I think "Sales Guy vs. Web Dude" is hilarious:

Sweet I've been looking forward to this, not like I nerd enough reading/researching things already...

Well, I was sing my trvel laptop, a little netbook from Ass. nice and small. connection was only 802.11bme thinks. not the fastest. Especially when a couple of guys around me decided to do the Hulu thing.

iPhone was ok to browse. slow to upload though. Better on a ccmputer.

overall, I wouldsaay fast enough except for streaming video.

cool beans

Dave not in seattle

Man am I ever unlucky
cell phone service only works in town so approx 1 mile radius.
so no blackberry or any of that techy stuff.
I have employees spread over almost 400 miles and some need to think for themselves for a week if in certain parts with NO communication..
Darn can't even take the cell or computer when out with the FWC....
Robbie

Back
Top Bottom