coyote design

d tree's

Decided to make something with welding buddy of mine ...here is a simple seat/step
678c813b.jpg
18da4a69.jpg

I have had a very similar set-up for years. Works great.
Only downside is when you walk around the back of your truck in the dark and catch that thing on your shin bone.

Then you will dance around like a one-legged hooligan in an ass kicking contest....

I also have a step I made that goes in the receiver and I just made something else for when I want to haul more crap along. I also need a good platform for my multiple dogs to use jumping in and something sound for gimpy me and my gimpy daughter. I have a receiver and rack on the front that I carry her Segway on (and charge while driving :D ) So I could have bought another Harbor Freight rack but one more thing in the garage so I took my motorcycle rack and added a middle platform for access and storage boxes on each end. The milk crate make an extra step.

Wow and I resized my image!

Attachments

• rear rack.jpg
    rear rack.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 185
Very nice guys , DR I have thought about it being hard on the shins and a friend told me to look for some rubber that has a channel made in to it to rap around the outside of the plate , I added some grip tape this week so when we start getting some moisture I dont bust my but coming out of the camper in the morning :LOL: ,D
72bfccc0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom