Cummins adventure camper hauler for sale-San Diego-SOLD

verynice

I'm selling my regular cab Cummins 4X4 as I've bought an Alaskan/truck combo and do not use the "Super Truck" much anymore. Here is a link to my Craigslist ad, thanks- Nate :)

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/rvs/3461427737.html

I would bet that is a doggy.
Looks like a mastiff puppy....my female thinks it's cute.

Nope, it's a bear. We camped in Mammoth this year on the first days that the campgrounds opened. Combined with all the new campers we had some kids a few spots away that were very sloppy campers and this guy came in our site daily. I had fresh trout every day but he was always more interested the "honey bunches of oats" next door and our dog water-

Attachments

• bear.jpg
    bear.jpg
    447.9 KB · Views: 156
Can you tell me what a smarty powertrain system is I have been watching the truck on San Diego Craig list.

It's the best stand alone programmer for these trucks, it controls timing, fueling/defueling and torque converter along with full diagnostics.

SOLD...To myself. I am keeping her as I have not been able to find anything decent and clean out there as a replacement vehicle. Thanks for the interest. These are a really good year for a Dodge/Cummins if you find a good one. Thanks again- Nate

Back
Top Bottom