Cup Holder

captainphx

Decided to make a little cup holder. Made it out of some spare wood I had in the garage. Holes are 3 1/4 inch. It is held down with two 3/4 inch screws. This is the glue up. It was then coated with verathane and sanded.

IMG_0621.jpg

…and the finished project.

IMG_0626.jpg

IMG_0623.jpg

Holds coffee mugs, stemmed wine glasses, and most importantly, margarita tumbler glasses.
biggrin.gif

Nice work captainphx. I like it!
I have spilled my coffee twice in my Hawk. You would think I would have learned the first time but continue to put the coffee on the bench seat next to me in the morning. Mike (friend and Hawk owner) and I, while camping, have brainstormed ideas that would work in a bench seat setup. I have not search the forum for solutions yet. Need to do that.

Steve

I like it! I've spilled my wife's coffee once....worse than spilling my own ;) ....and have come close to spilling just about everything else at one time or another. We store our bed cushions in that location when driving so will need to find another location, but I like it.

Though not near as elegant or quality, these things work great if space is a premium. They fold up and out of the way when not in use. I like the home made version more though. nice work!

http://www.campingworld.com/shopping/campers-world/mug-holder-brown/coa49635

Though not near as elegant or quality, these things work great if space is a premium. They fold up and out of the way when not in use. I like the home made version more though. nice work!

http://www.campingwo...-brown/coa49635

Well, I can't believe I didn't consider doing these. Especially since I installed this on the exterior of the camper.

IMG_0534.jpg

This was my idea for a soap/shampoo holder for the exterior shower. Of course it holds a beer too. And as you can see, I also installed a towel hook.

Well, I can't believe I didn't consider doing these. Especially since I installed this on the exterior of the camper.

View attachment 14893

This was my idea for a soap/shampoo holder for the exterior shower. Of course it holds a beer too. And as you can see, I also installed a towel hook.

I see that you made one of my drain vent designs. Are you finding the top is too short, sometimes soapy wate bubbles up.

I see that you made one of my drain vent designs. Are you finding the top is too short, sometimes soapy wate bubbles up.

Just made it, so not sure yet. I made it short because the shower door won't open all the way otherwise. Might add a piece.

I like it! I've spilled my wife's coffee once....worse than spilling my own ;) ....and have come close to spilling just about everything else at one time or another. We store our bed cushions in that location when driving so will need to find another location, but I like it.

Thanks!

Just made it, so not sure yet. I made it short because the shower door won't open all the way otherwise. Might add a piece.

I just tilt mine to open the door but I was thinking about just adding a slip on longer piece so i can break it down for storage

I just tilt mine to open the door but I was thinking about just adding a slip on longer piece so i can break it down for storage

Good idea!

Back
Top Bottom