Daddy Daughter Weekend '09

fourwheelWindy

"OMG" I said to myself, It's time to go pick up my friend Sierra and her Dad, Jon, and go on our annual Daddy/Daughter campout..So it's been a couple of years, we still call it an annual.We are taking ou friends into the back country this year to one of our favorite places, the Topa Topa bluffs. The clouds on the road up were soooo cool! :cool: IMG_6030.JPG

More cool clouds...IMG_6026.JPG

We were meeting my Dad's buddy Sunman up there to camp with us

THis was the view from our campsite!cid_7A6E85F2-076C-497D-9F07-467B70C79F25.jpg

When we got there Sunman was right behind us, he drives fast! We set up camp in about 100 seconds..IMG_6019.JPG

After we set up we hiked up to see where my old dog Rocky is burried, it was sad but it sure is a neat place where dad put him..

We also checked out Bott-Bott and Gigi's wedding wall..(my dads friends were maried there last year).

There is a really cool mountain up there called Chiefs Peak. It looks like a Pyramid..IMG_6024.JPG

We had a great dinner of tri tip, potatoes, and chili poppers.Sierra doesn't like chili poppers but I do..the sunset over the islands was sooooprettyIMG_6017.JPG

We had yummy S'mores and then Sierra and I stayed up late talking in the camper..

It was a great trip, and we got home just in time before the first rain in 8 months :p :p IMG_6020.JPG I wanna go again!

See you out there! Windy

Attachments

• IMG_6028.JPG
    IMG_6028.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 261
Yay Windy, our newest WTW member!

Good job on your report, you and Sierra were real fun campin' amigas!!

Back
Top Bottom