Darwin Award Potential

Wow!
I saw that video earlier but didn't realize that the guy was being a jerk all week.
Glad they put him in jail.

Oh good, I saw that idiot on the news, but there was no mention of any official sanctions.

Sunday evening I watched the National G show "Yellowstone Live".
Good show. There was a section about people vs animals.
It had the video of the guy and the bull bison.
There was much more to it then the one posted here.
The guy was really taunting the bull running up to it several times.
The bull made a charge at him then turned off.
What an IDIOT. Also showed another visitor taking a photo of a bear and cub
almost on top of it.Had all the traffic stopped on the road.
What is in these peoples mind? Don't they know what the ZOOM is for.
Oh well the guy with the Bison was turned over to the rangers.
He is from Oregon.
Frank

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
Oh well the guy with the Bison was turned over to the rangers.
He is from Oregon.
Frank
As the guy was from Pendleton, Oregon, perhaps, he is a wannabe rodeo clown and was just looking for some experience with bulls in order to apply for the bull riding events for the Pendleton Round-Up in September. :)

Paul

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
Sunday evening I watched the National G show "Yellowstone Live".........
Frank
My wife and I eagerly awaited the show. Yellowstone is her absolute favorite place on earth and she considers it her spiritual retreat. Consequently we go as much as we can...
We were, however, really disappointed with the program. When they staged the grizzly's tearing into a campsite we turned off the tv.

smlobx said:
My wife and I eagerly awaited the show. Yellowstone is her absolute favorite place on earth and she considers it her spiritual retreat. Consequently we go as much as we can...
We were, however, really disappointed with the program. When they staged the grizzly's tearing into a campsite we turned off the tv.

I agree with you,that "animal center" which is by the visitors center in West gives wrong idea about animals.
Sure they were trying to show what leaving your campsite in that condition would be for bears and other wildlife.
I still enjoy watching the different areas that they show. It's fun to see all the places we have visited there over the
dozen times going there.
We haven't been back since our spring/fall visit in 2015.
Maybe this coming fall.I really miss the place.And your wife is correct it is a very spiritual place.
Frank

That idiot was drunk and it seems each encounter noted involved alcohol. Either he has an alcohol problem in general, or he goes out of his way on vacation to get plastered and everyone needs to get outta the way.

I wonder if the arrest might not have prevented an alcohol and driving incident in which his poor judgement and temperament might cause him to pass someone illegally and get into a head-on accident and kill innocent people.

This guy was basically a walking keg of dynamite with a short fuse...sooner or later unless he ran out of booze he was going to do something equally as stupid and others would have to pay for is drunken attitude.

Hmm...I wonder if he has any DWIs on his record or actually what his employer thinks about his drunken weekend?

They say you can teach the ignorant but ya can't fix stupid... and that includes drunken idiots like this guy!

Back
Top Bottom