Das Mule Alu Cab Shadow Awning mounting brackets FWC

stclair

Has anyone used these? Other than the description provided by Mule Outfitters, I find no info, or images. Just curious. Considering the Alu Cab awning, and a no drill option sounds really nice. Thanks!

i have them. bought the alu cab 360 from mule outfitters in pdx, with brackets. once i got atc camper, i took it back out and had them install. they are super sturdy.
my only beef, is that the 3 bolts that attach the mule brkt to the camper jack brackets, are also the same bolts that attach camper jacks - soooo, when u want to attach camper jacks, i jury rigged a 2 x 4 to support awning, whilst i bolted the camper jacks on.
i could send pics of mule brkt in place if that would help. jacks are off.

goinoregon said:
i have them. bought the alu cab 360 from mule outfitters in pdx, with brackets. once i got atc camper, i took it back out and had them install. they are super sturdy.
my only beef, is that the 3 bolts that attach the mule brkt to the camper jack brackets, are also the same bolts that attach camper jacks - soooo, when u want to attach camper jacks, i jury rigged a 2 x 4 to support awning, whilst i bolted the camper jacks on.
i could send pics of mule brkt in place if that would help. jacks are off.
Glad to hear you like them, thanks! Did you have to move a latch? Our camper will live on the truck, so hopefully won’t need to use jacks often.

If you have a picture....I would love to see it! Thanks again!

Still haven’t committed to using these brackets. Anyone else using a Alu-Cab awning? How did you attach it to the camper? Thanks!

Did you come Up with a solution? I’m about to pull the trigger on a shadow awning and am thinking I’ll fab some Jack mount brackets that allow Jack use. I could make a pair for you also.

Also tempted to do the mule brackets but I’m not sold yet for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom