Death Valley Feb 2020

billharr

We had a great trip. Still working on my trip repost, but just finished a video of our drive of Titus Canyon.

Death Valley has a power outage going on, enjoyed that the FWC did not need any hookups. Disappointed we could not have dinner at the Death Valley Inn as they did not have power. I heard they were giving guests staying there glow sticks for their rooms. We did have a great meal at the Ranch that was running on a generator. Will post TP when finished.

Bill

I look forward to your trip report. Heading there next week and planning our stay. Nice video.

Really great trip log you guys! Looks like you had a great time.
Tony

Thanks for the ride along Bill.
We have only been to DV once back in 06
more of a short trip.So it was nice to see more through your eyes.
One night in Ridge Crest then through the park visiting the day places.
Mosaic Canyon was our first stop and like you it was
a beautiful place.
Another night outside the eastern side of the park.
Then drive back through Badwater and all the side trips on the way out.
Thanks
Frank

Thanks for making our Bill & Veronica Death Valley Trip Report dreams come true! You hit the top ticket items and did well. Thanks for letting us come along! :)

With all this Death Valley talk on Wander the West, we woke up last Saturday and decided to head there ourselves. Just back. :)

Read your trip on your blog, unfortunately the way Google set ups the comment system uses a cross-site scripting, so Safari won't allow it. But I enjoyed the report. Definitely an area on my bucket list.

Searching for Nowhere, we visited Death Valley for the first time in February of 2011. We were so amazed that we have been back almost yearly, sometimes twice a year, since. The further off the beaten path you go, the more amazing it gets, in my opinion, anyway. We just returned from our most recent trip to DV last week. We are both looking forward to our next visit. I could go on and on, but I won't. The landscape speaks for itself.

jimjxsn said:
Loved your trip report, thanks for sharing. We must make it out there one of these years. So, is February the best time to go?
Thanks~
Thanks for the kind comment! Our usual time period for visiting The Valley of Death is November through mid April.

February was great this year 2020. Soon after everything was closed down. Need to make a trip of Texas just not sure when this year.

Back
Top Bottom