Death Valley Initiation

steelhead

My brother and I made our first trip to Death Valley in late February. A trip report is here. Thanks to all the people who have posted their reports about Death Valley - the information in them really helped us prepare for our trip.

Cheers!

"Yeah! That's great, good for them! This was the Lady's comment as we sat together and enjoyed your fine trip report. After a day of chores around the place today and battening down the hatches for the big storm due here any minute, your trip story was a perfect break for us. Glad you both had a great time. It was so much fun to tag along, thanks! :)

Great TR. Glad to hear you and your brother got to share good times together.

Now it's time to plan your followup trip.

Ms. Tuff Chick and one of her coworkers are taking the Panther out to DV next weekend for a little hen-do.

Decided to leave the old man at home! :(

Nice TR Steelhead. We must have just missed you; we camped at the junction of Marble and Cottonwood Canyons this past Tuesday evening. We saw lots of FWCs and ATCs during our recent brief trip, I'll bet two of the ones we saw belonged to you and your brother.

Attachments

• Marble Canyon 1, 3-1-16.jpg
    Marble Canyon 1, 3-1-16.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 101
Thanks for the kind comments everyone.

Ski - I envy you and The Lady. Being in one of the big snow falls that occur at Lake Tahoe is magical. Looks like you have more on the way after this weekend.

Missing Link - sorry we missed you - we did not get there until Wednesday afternoon. That junction looked like a good place to camp. We also saw many FWC's and ATC's but did not have an opportunity to talk with any of them. What surprised us the most was seeing more Northstar pop-ups than anything else.

Back
Top Bottom